With numerous clinical candidates demonstrating genuine viability in targeting epigenetic regulators in multiple disease indications, join the Epigenetic Therapeutic Targets Summit – the only virtual summit dedicated to the clinical translation and optimization of therapeutic candidates targeting epigenetic mechanisms of gene expression.
Participate in cross-disciplinary discussions that are transforming epigenetic strategies into the best and first in class approaches for patients with an unmet clinical need. Download the full event guide to learn more.
6 unmissable highlights from this year’s event:
- Targeting cancer with first-in-class inhibitors of the RNA m6A methyltransferase METTL3 with STORM therapeutics.
- Chromatin-modifying and RNA-modifying Enzyme Inhibitors as Precision Cancer Therapeutics with Accent Therapeutics.
- Overcoming Therapy Resistance to Cancer Immune Therapy, what is the role of epigenetic modulators with 4SC.
- Looking at the case of the first-in-class EZH2 inhibitor, Tazemetostat, which received accelerated approval in January 2020 with Epizyme.
- Selective Bromodomain Inhibition with the Bromodomain and Extraterminal Domain Inhibitor Apabetalone: Discovery to Phase 3 Cardiovascular Outcomes Study with Resverlogix Corp.
- Targeting SMARCA4-mutant lung cancers through selective, chemically-induced degradation of SMARCA2 with Genentech.
Join us for all of this and more at the Virtual Epigenetic Therapeutic Targets – where the next generation of treatments will be born!