Epigenetics is one of the world’s most cutting edge scientific fields, with applications across oncology and into many other areas of science. The remarkable success of Tazemostat acted as a proof of concept that epigenetics do have a place in modern medicine.
Join the Epigenetic Therapeutic Targets Summit – the only virtual summit dedicated to the clinical translation and optimization of therapeutic candidates targeting epigenetic mechanisms of gene expression.
This is your annual opportunity to participate in cross-disciplinary discussions that are transforming epigenetic strategies into the best and first in class approaches for patients with an unmet clinical need.
6 unmissable highlights from this year’s event:
- Targeting cancer with first-in-class inhibitors of the KAT6 with Pfizer.
- Review early evidence of antitumor activity that was observed with CC-90011 in some NENs and NHLs with Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Discover new potential for epigenetic drugs in fields other than cancer including treating parasite infection with University of Rome.
- Learn about a novel CBP/p300 inhibitor which antagonizes AR signalling with Forma Therapeutics.
- Speed up discovery with high throughput screening with University of California San Diego.
- Targeting SMARCA4-mutant lung cancers through selective, chemically-induced degradation of SMARCA2 with Genentech.
Join us for all of this and more at the Virtual Epigenetic Therapeutic Targets – where the next generation of treatments will be born!