Virtual Events: An Interactive Online Experience
The Virtual Epigenetic Therapeutic Target Summit is committed to delivering the high-quality insights and industry connections that our customers expect, in a format that is accessible from the comfort of your home or office.
We have created the virtual summit to satisfy the industry's need to share cutting-edge research, learn from your peers and engage in quality networking within a niche and highly selective audience to forge valuable collaborations. To effectively facilitate this need to learn and connect, our custom-built virtual event platform will combine best-in-class platforms to deliver a seamless event experience. Accessing the platform is simple, you'll be provided with a unique link in the run-up to the event that will take you directly to the online event space where you'll follow a few simple steps to set up your delegate profile and get started.
Here are some of the platform's key features and functionalities that will help us to deliver a unique virtual event experience:
Seamless Content Sharing
Most presentations will be delivered in the 'Stage' area, much like the main conference room at a physical event. Here, you will be able to live stream each speaker's presentation in real-time with the opportunity to participate in audience Q&A's, polls and more.
Hear the latest insights from Storm Therapeutics, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Constellation Pharmaceuticals and more as they discuss their latest research on the field's hottest topics, including information about the latest clinical trial results where epigenetic-targeted therapies have been applied in the treatment of hematologic malignancies. There will also be further discussion on how this class of therapy has exhibited viable therapeutic potential for solid tumours.
Additional sessions may take place in the 'Sessions' area where smaller groups can get together and engage in pivotal discussions to overcome the industry's most pressing challenges. Connect with key opinion leaders from major drug developers, and academics from top research institutes, to discuss in-depth the cutting-edge advances in Epigenetic Therapeutics, convey lessons learned and network to establish valuable partnerships.
Networking time is built into the digital conference agenda to encourage open discussion and collaborations between drug developers, academics, and solution providers in this space. Here are some of the ways you can interact with other attendees on the platform:
- The chatroom feature allows you to participate in public conversations with the rest of the event\'s participants in real time so you can connect with peers, ask questions and share learnings. You can also set up private conversations and can connect with individual attendees who may be of interest to you
- Set up 1-2-1 video calls to network privately with key speakers and people of interest. You can share screens and even add individuals to your contacts list so you can set up future 1-2-1 meetings after the event
- Our speed networking session will randomly connect you with another attendee to facilitate those crucial connections
Digital Offering for Sponsors
- Increased Brand Exposure: Showcase your expertise and services to a highly engaged audience with branding throughout the platform and a dedicated digital marketing campaign
- Virtual Booth: Present your products in one easily accessible place where attendees can meet company representatives
- Engage with the Industry: Network seamlessly with senior decision makers working in the space who need innovative solutions to progress their research